Aluminum-Based Photocatalyst Filter – Bactericidal and Mould-Proof
Aluminum-based honeycomb photocatalyst filter is a new product for the air purification system. It can adsorb hazardous wastes such as formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia in the air, and remove the peculiar smell. As a manufacturer, we adopt honeycomb photocatalyst aluminum as the carrier, then uniformly coating nano titanium dioxide on honeycomb aluminum surface by a special coating process. Finished products are widely used in the manufacture of household air purifiers and large space air purification equipment, industrial VOCs purification and odor elimination, central air-conditioning systems for air purification, sterilization and increase the concentration of negative oxygen ions.
- Releases negative oxygen ions.
- Degrade pollutants to purify the air.
- Excellent photocatalytic activity.
- Bactericidal and mould-proof.
- Excellent deodorization function.
- UV radiation resistant, washable.
- Environmentally friendly without secondary pollution.
Honeycomb mesh opening
- Materials: aluminum honeycomb substrate, titanium dioxide, aluminum alloy frame.
- Filter Thickness: 10, 12, 15, 20 mm.
- Dimension(L*W*H): customized.
- Wire Diameter: 0.05 mm.
- Mesh Count: 10–50/inch.
- Weave Style: plain weave, honeycomb weave.
- Open Area: 98%.
- Longitudinal Fracture Strength: 500 N/cm.
- Nano-TiO2: 30–50 nm.
- Formaldehyde Removal Index: 15–25 mg/m2.
- Plastic bag + box + carton.
- Box/plastic bag + carton.
- Be Customized.
Aluminum-based honeycomb photocatalyst filters are ideally used as a filtering component for the central ventilation system, air purifiers and air conditioners.
- Shopping malls.
- Train station.
- Bus stations.
- Car starting system.
Photocatalyst filter for household air purifier
Hotel air purifier with photocatalyst filter
Component part of air purifier
Your inquiry will be highly appreciated!
Please provide the detail requirements when inquiry to us. It will helps to give a satisfactory answer.